District Manager- Multi location Retail Experience
Applicant is responsible to direct the overall operational activities of 3 to 6 Multi MetroPCS Retail locations, working with the sales staff and store managers to achieve operational results. As a multi unit supervisor, applicant will be expected to travel regularly to assigned Retail locations to support Retail Staff. District Manager will be placed under our “Ambassador Program” which will allow them to brand Talk Time Store/MetroPCS within the community by networking, prospecting and other grass root programs. District manager will be measured by achieving retail goals, community involvement, customer service analysis, leadership, Store presentation, customer acquisition and profits. Note: Wireless Retail experience is NOT necessary. LEADERS apply immediately!!
- Support operational and company initiatives providing exceptional leadership.
- Participate in the staffing process and develop performing retail locations and sales associates.
- Execute operational plans, ensuring retail locations operate business in the most efficient and effective manner as possible.
- Ensure retail locations meet or exceed operational goals.
- Ensure retail locations meet or exceed operational goals for all key performance in sales,labor cost,retail controlled expenses, guest satisfaction, cleanliness and value.
- Review operational reports.
- Uphold quality,service,and value.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action addressing it.
- Ensure objectives are achieved, operating with company guidelines and following ethical practices.
- Visit assigned locations to ensure store standards and customer service exceeds company expectations
- Establishes plans to visits stores daily/weekly that involves setting priorities, managing details and carrying out effective coaching visits and providing recognition;
- Coaches, drive excellence, recognize and hold their team accountable around core operational procedures .
- Ensures that Retail locations level plans and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented. Responsible for helping the General Manager execute local store marketing plans to drive year over year sales growth.
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllables on a continual basis.
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time between assigned Retail locations and meetings.
- Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
- Demonstrates adaptability by adjusting to changing business priorities.
- Maximization of performance & productivity through a commitment to sensible store scheduling.
- Protection of company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies.
- Influences events to achieve or exceed goals. Is dedicated to achieving outcomes without compromising core processes, values, or procedures.
- Conveys a sense of urgency to make things happen – wants results.
- Respects the need to balance short- and long-term goals.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals.
- Establish goals and objectives for employees
- Responsible for personnel management including, but not limited to, recruitment, training, performance management/appraisals, terminations and a commitment to diversity.
- Provide leadership and training needed for District to meet Sales, Profit, and Individuals Sales Goals for each District Employee, and to increase customer count year over year
- Holds regular meetings to ensure timely and accurate two-way communication within and between teams, departments and all management levels.
- Coaches, mentors team in subject matter such as retail basics (e.g., basic housekeeping out of stock management, promotional programs, etc.), customer service and selling skills (e.g., customer greeting, engaging with customer, add-on sales and solution selling, securing future business, etc
- Accountable for overall operations, staffing and merchandising of retail stores
- Is aware of current bench and staffing levels. Is able to identify/assess strengths and opportunities and develops plans to maximize employee potential. Knowledgeable on recruiting strategies to attract/develop A+ talent
Ensure maximum profitability through execution of short and long term strategies.
- Utilize daily and weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results to determine strategies and maximize sale
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and POS (Point of Sale) Systems.
- Eager to learn operational software management software to increase efficiency.
- Minimum of two years of multi location retail management experience with a two year college degree or equivalent retail management experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and influence teams.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Employee discount line plan
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Program
- Generous starting salary is based upon qualifications and level of experience, with generous bonus plans based on assigned district sales and profits.