Wireless Sales Consultant - West Pasco
Get Ready to Talk at TALK TIME STORE a METROPCS authorized Dealer!
Talk Time Store a growing MetroPCS authorized dealer in West Pasco. At Talk Time Stores, you will instantly join one of America’s premier MetroPCS authorized retailers. We are focused on providing excellence in wireless customer experience, sale of MetroPCS and “T-Mobile like” products and services within the Florida market. We are looking for an energetic sales representative that possesses a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals. Our sales consultants must understand the importance of a great attitude, leadership, punctuality, building rapport, being friendly, and have a great sense a humor and an enormous smile!
By providing happiness in customer’s experience within sales of products and customer service, you will meet goals and be rewarded with hourly pay and also sales bonus compensation.
Other than a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, industry peak seasons, and holidays.
You will be required to sell handsets and merchandise to individuals in store or showroom by performing the following duties:
• Provides a Total sales solution to the customer regarding their wireless/mobility needs that includes: Selling the value of the MetroPCS devices, accessories, and service plans, and saving the customer money.
• Identifies the right solutions to customer billing, technical and/or account issues.
• Complies with all MetroPCS or its vendors’ policies, and guidelines. Builds relationships with current and new customers. May have to open and close a store as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
• Greets customer on sales floor and determines make, type, and quality of merchandise desired.
• Displays merchandise, Listens and asks questions to customer to determine wants and needs. Listens and asks quality questions and suggests selections that meet customer’s needs, and emphasizes selling points of article such as quality and utility. Activates handsets or devices. Trouble shoots customer issues or complaints. Takes time to to deliver merchandise to customer with clear understanding of product.
• Prepares sales Receipts and/or sales contracts.
• Receives payment or obtains credit authorization.
• Wraps or bags merchandise for customer.
• Places new merchandise on display.
• Takes inventory of stock.
• Requisitions merchandise from stockroom.
• Uses database to research availability of merchandise. Processes orders.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Design – Generates creative solutions; Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. Fosters a positive company and store culture for employees and customers.
• Visionary Leadership – Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
• Change Management – Prepares and supports those affected by change.
• Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Accepts feedback from others.
• Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Complete cash and credit reporting from POS at the end of the night with cash receipts. Resolve customer issues.
• Business Acumen – Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Cost Consciousness – Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
• Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values.
• Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Measures self against standard of excellence.
• Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
• Dress Code: Respects dress code policies
• Quality – Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Maintains inventories levels.
• Maintaining the visual appeal of the store including back room, restrooms, and individual work areas.
• Keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving MetroPCS technology
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
• Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Adaptability – Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability – Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
• Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
Qualification and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2 year college degree and/or 2 year of wireless post paid sales experience preferred. (Pay based upon individual experience)
• Experience not necessary, will train
• Must have Driver License
• Ability to work 40+ hours
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus in some markets
• Must own a vehicle for transportation
• Health INS after 90 days
• Dental after 90 days
• Simple IRA
• Additional income opportunities through contest and incentives.
• Discounts on product and wireless services
• Wireless Handset employee plans
• Excellent career development opportunities