Retail Assistant Manager- Bilingual
Applicant is responsible to direct the overall operational activities Store Retail location, working with the sales staff and Area managers to achieve operational results in our high Bilingual clientele location. Applicant must be able to speak and understand English and Spanish to develop great business relationships with our customers and vendors. Assistant manager will be measured by achieving retail goals, community involvement, customer service analysis, leadership, store presentation, customer acquisition and profits. Note: Wireless Retail experience is NOT necessary. LEADERS apply immediately!!
- Execute operational plans, ensuring retail locations operate business in the most efficient and effective manner as possible.
- Ensure retail locations meet or exceed operational goals.
- Ensure retail locations meet or exceed operational goals for all key performance in sales,labor cost,retail controlled expenses, guest satisfaction, cleanliness and value.
- Review operational reports.
- Uphold quality,service,and value.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action addressing it.
- Ensure objectives are achieved, operating with company guidelines and following ethical practices.
- Establishes plans that involves setting priorities, managing details and carrying out effective coaching and providing recognition;
- Ensures that Retail location level plans and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented. Responsible for helping the General Manager execute local store marketing plans to drive year over year sales growth.
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllable on a continual basis.
- Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
- Demonstrates adaptability by adjusting to changing business priorities.
- Protection of company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies.
- Influences events to achieve or exceed goals. Is dedicated to achieving outcomes without compromising core processes, values, or procedures.
- Conveys a sense of urgency to make things happen – wants results.
- Respects the need to balance short- and long-term goals.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals.
- Provide leadership and training needed for store to meet Sales, Profit, and Individuals Sales Goals for each District Employee, and to increase customer count year over year
- Coaches, mentors team in subject matter such as retail basics (e.g., basic housekeeping out of stock management, promotional programs, etc.), customer service and selling skills (e.g., customer greeting, engaging with customer, add-on sales and solution selling, securing future business, etc
- Accountable for overall operations, and merchandising of retail stores
Ensure maximum profitability through execution of short and long term strategies.
- Utilize daily and weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results to determine strategies and maximize sale
- Computer skills including Gmail, Google Drive Word, Excel, and app friendly.
- Eager to learn operational software management software to increase efficiency.
- Must Speak English and Spanish (Spanish Evaluation will be performed. )
- Minimum of two years of multi location retail management experience with a two year college degree or equivalent retail management experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and influence teams.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Employee discount line plan
- Retirement Program
- $37k- $45k a year